Sunglasses or Eyeglasses

Dear blog, do you know the feeling of wanting to wear sunglasses but you can't because you have to wear eyeglasses? Well you don't have to worry about it anymore. The brand Warby Parker has taken care of that for us. You can buy prescription sunglasses. This is just what my husband needs. He is always telling me how he wants sunglasses but he can't wear them because he needs to have his glasses to see; he can't wear contacts very often or long because they hurt his eyes. The only other option is lasik eye surgery, which is out of our price range. This company offers sunglasses and eye wear for both men and women, There are some perks to using this company, you have the opportunity to chose 5 frames to try out at home. They will ship them to you for free and you get to test them out for 5 days. After the 5 days the glasses need to be sent back and you are not obligated to purchase them. Also, when you purchase a pair, another pair is given to someone in need. Warby Parker is partners with non profits like VisionSpring. I was talking to my mom about the company and she is hooked, she says she wants to give them a try :)!

Warby Parker is releasing a new limited edition range of sunglasses on July 26, 2016. The collection includes three unique frames and two colors each.

The first style is REED in Jet black matte with Jet Silver and Green Spruce with Riesling; with coordinating black or green lenses. I really like this style, I think it will be fit many different face shapes. I can picture myself wearing this style in a white, flowy dress at the beach.



The second style is Grady in Whiskey Tortoise with Jet Silver and Crystal Aqua with Jet Silver. I love the cutout details along the brow, which make these very unique. I have never owned a pair like these. This would be my go-to pair for special events. They are absolutely stunning and look very classy.



The third and last style is Bonnie in Walnut Tortoise with Polished Gold and Grapefruit Soda with Riesling. Honestly, I love this style as well, I've been wanting to buy a pair like these. I just haven't gotten around to doing it. This might be the push that I need. I absolutely love the round, over-sized frame. These are my all time favorite. I would wear these everyday, they would be my go to glasses.




I'm super excited for the new collection to launch in a few days. I really want a pair of Bonnie. They would all look great with any style, just make sure that your eyebrows are groomed and looking nice. These sunglasses accentuate the eyebrows. Oh and I can't forget about the lips. I would use my Kylie Cosmetics Koko K. The perfect shade, I'm all about pink and nude shades.

Which style would you pick?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind-the-scenes

Beauty Organization Ideas

LulaRoe Disney Collaboration