Disney World
Dear blog, I am a huge fan of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. I've visited several times for several different birthdays and even for my honeymoon (which just happened to be his visit to any Disney Park). It's my favorite place to visit and I couldn't wait to take my son for his first birthday. It was so magical. As I said, for my son's first birthday we took him to Disney World. It was such a wonderful experience sharing these memories with my son and nephew. I never wanted to take a baby to Disney World because them being so little would make it miserable for them and us in the Florida heat. I'm not going to say it was an easy trip, because it wasn't; we needed a large stroller for the boys, big backpack (with food, water and supplies for the babies), and pay constant attention to two children who weren't always having a good time. But, I wouldn't change any of it for the world. One of my favorite memories was seeing his reaction to m...
Comments
Post a Comment