Dear blog, I am a huge fan of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. I've visited several times for several different birthdays and even for my honeymoon (which just happened to be his visit to any Disney Park). It's my favorite place to visit and I couldn't wait to take my son for his first birthday. It was so magical. As I said, for my son's first birthday we took him to Disney World. It was such a wonderful experience sharing these memories with my son and nephew. I never wanted to take a baby to Disney World because them being so little would make it miserable for them and us in the Florida heat. I'm not going to say it was an easy trip, because it wasn't; we needed a large stroller for the boys, big backpack (with food, water and supplies for the babies), and pay constant attention to two children who weren't always having a good time. But, I wouldn't change any of it for the world. One of my favorite memories was seeing his reaction to m...
Dear blog, on Tuesday June 2 has been two weeks since my surgery and I cannot be more happy. After a week of surgery, my incision started to itch and I was looking for something to help with the itch and the inflammation. Since I use oils, I thought I would find what oils could possibly help. So I reached out to my mentor and she had some suggestions. I began to use them immediately and since then I have noticed a huge difference. I began to use it on the big bruise I have on my belly as well because it was very swollen and I wanted for it to go down so I will start feeling better. The pictures I will be posting will be from the big bruise and the big difference the oils have made. I rub them on every night before bed and I take the picture the next day. The oils I have been using are from Young Living and they are Lavender and Frankincense . This one was several days after surgery, I decided to brave it and see how it looked and I freaked out because that explained the pa...
Dear blog, it is time to start a new semester. I'm getting so close to being done with my Master's degree. I have 5 classes left; God willing I will complete my Master's and graduate this August. I'm so pumped to finally be done and get a small break from school. Which is ironic because my degree is in teaching. It is time to buy text books and school supplies. Even though my classes are online, I still like to have a notebook to take notes as I read. Also, I love post it notes to write reminders of when assignments need to be turned in, pens, pencils, and highlighters. I'm all about making to-do lists, so I always have a piece of paper around that tells me what I need to be doing. This is a lap computer desk, I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond it is not found online. I have had this desk for about 5 years now. I really like this desk because it can be moved around; it can be used on the couch or just to sit on the floor. This desk has two slots on the side to ke...
Comments
Post a Comment