Dear blog, I am a huge fan of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. I've visited several times for several different birthdays and even for my honeymoon (which just happened to be his visit to any Disney Park). It's my favorite place to visit and I couldn't wait to take my son for his first birthday. It was so magical. As I said, for my son's first birthday we took him to Disney World. It was such a wonderful experience sharing these memories with my son and nephew. I never wanted to take a baby to Disney World because them being so little would make it miserable for them and us in the Florida heat. I'm not going to say it was an easy trip, because it wasn't; we needed a large stroller for the boys, big backpack (with food, water and supplies for the babies), and pay constant attention to two children who weren't always having a good time. But, I wouldn't change any of it for the world. One of my favorite memories was seeing his reaction to m...
Dear blog, it is time to start a new semester. I'm getting so close to being done with my Master's degree. I have 5 classes left; God willing I will complete my Master's and graduate this August. I'm so pumped to finally be done and get a small break from school. Which is ironic because my degree is in teaching. It is time to buy text books and school supplies. Even though my classes are online, I still like to have a notebook to take notes as I read. Also, I love post it notes to write reminders of when assignments need to be turned in, pens, pencils, and highlighters. I'm all about making to-do lists, so I always have a piece of paper around that tells me what I need to be doing. This is a lap computer desk, I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond it is not found online. I have had this desk for about 5 years now. I really like this desk because it can be moved around; it can be used on the couch or just to sit on the floor. This desk has two slots on the side to ke...
Kiel James Patrick: Brunch At Tiffany's , I discovered this store last year and I absolutely fell in love. In particular with this pearl necklace, I have been wanting it since I saw it. It is quite pricey, hence why I have not been able to get it. This necklace costs $82.00; I mean it is made up of pearls so I don't expect for it to be cheap. Also, it looks like a classy piece that every girl should have in their jewelry collection. Pearls will always be in style. Tory Burch: Perfume ; this one is the 1oz bottle for $65.00. This has been on my wish list for a year. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous, I can use it as a decoration on my vanity. Tory Burch: Tilsim Logo Heart Stud , perfect gift for Valentines Day. These earrings are gorgeous. Victoria's Secret: The Cotton Mayfair Pajamas , this pajama is so cute, it's in my favorite color. Also, I need new pajamas, I have plenty of pajamas bottoms, but not tops. This one is perfect because it ...
Comments
Post a Comment