Pitbull at the Fontainebleau

Dear blog, as you already know I'm a huge Pitbull fan. Last year I was planning on going to a "meet and greet" because I really want to meet him. Also, what better opportunity than getting to do it in Miami. I did not get to meet him because I was not 21 yet, it was a month before my birthday :.(.  I was really bummed, so I decided that I would keep an eye out for this year's chance to meet him. This year I will be going down to Miami to visit family which I have not seen in a long time, I'm so excited. I checked to see if Pitbull was going to be in Miami this time since I'm finally 21 and guess what, he is; but here is the thing, he will be at the Fontainebleau Hotel at the iheartradio pool party. The tickets that are left for this event are the VIP packages for $679, that's a lot of money. I'm a college student, I can't afford that. I'm so bummed because I was so excited that I might finally get to meet him. I don't mind staying at the Fontainebleau Hotel because I know its reputation for being a great and fun place, but right now I just want to meet him, not stay at the hotel. If you are interested in the details of meeting Pitbull click here.

On a much happier note, I have been really enjoying the new Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull song, "Live it up". Oh it's great, I love the dance, the music gets me pumping, and I like Pitbull of course. Check it out here.
XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey