Dr. Brown's Bottle

Dear blog, to feed my baby I have been using Dr. Brown's bottles I like knowing that the way the bottle is set up helps reduce colic, spit up, and gas. I have seen that it reduces the colic and spit up. But not the gas. haha I think its a great bottle company and recommend it to other parents. Now Dr. Brown's bottles are not fun when it's time to clean them because they have so many different parts. If I had known about all the different parts to clean then I probably would have simply ought the Playtex bottles that do the same thing but with less parts. I have used these bottles with my nephew and I really like them. By no means am I saying that Dr. Brown's bottles are bad they are just time consuming to clean and as a parent we want to be smart with our time and I think the Playtex bottles save time. Both bottle companies are great and I recommend them, I just hope you find the one that best fits you and your baby.

To clean my bottles I use dish soap from The Honest Company, I really like this soap. I highly recommend it. I use the dish soap with hot water to help kill any germs and this soap is meant to clean baby bottles so it gives me peace of mind. I purchased this product at buy buy baby for $5.99.

Tools I use to scrub the bottles are these two brushes, they are by Dr. Brown. I use the blue one for the actual bottle and the green one with the different brushes I use for the various parts. These bottles have to be cleaned thoroughly. Milk gets built up in the holes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey