Ulta: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Dear blog, how many of you have watched the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's? Well if you haven't, you need to. Such a girly and chic film, where the little black dress became famous. During black Friday I stopped at Ulta to see if there were any good deals. The one product that caught my attention was the O.P.I Breakfast at Tiffany's display. The colors are absolutely beautiful. I bought the kit that brings the "I Believe in Manicures" cosmetic bag and two nail polishes. One of them is light blue, called "I Believe in Manicures" and the other one is black, called "Little Black Dress".

The nail polish inspired me to show you products that remind me of the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's".


The first item is my little black dress. A black dress is a must have and I think this one is very flattering. Kohl's has a very nice selection of little black dresses. Another item is my Kiel James Patrick pearl necklace; this is the Brunch on 5th necklace. 


And of course you can't forget about Coco Chanel perfume. This perfume smells divine. Its such a nice scent. Every time I spray the perfume on I think if the scene where Holly is spraying hers on, lol. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog. Have a nice day:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey