Disney Springs December 2018!

Dear blog,
I finally got to see all of the Christmas Trees in Disney Springs. I kept seeing people on Instagram and Youtube taking pictures with these beautiful tress and I wanted to go see them as well. Luckily we had planned a weekend trip to Florida and I was able to convince my husband to stop at Disney Springs on our way home. Our first stop was World of Disney, the remodeling is finally over and the store is huge (I mean it was huge before, now its SUPER HUGE). It's very overwhelming. There is so much to see. I had a difficult time concentrating on what was in front of me. I went in looking for a Snow White mug and at the end I was holding everything expect the mug. They didn't have the mug I was looking for, very sad. Actually, I ended up putting everything back and leaving because I didn't want to spend the little time I had at Disney Springs in line for a few candies and trinkets.

Once we left World of Disney, we walked over to Amorette's Patisserie . It's just around the corner, it wasn't a long walk lol. They had the most adorable Christmas theme pastries which looked delicious, I decided to try the Mickey shaped brownie which was very yummy in my tummy lol. This is a place that you must try when in Disney Springs.



On our way to see the Christmas tree trail we saw Mr. Potato Head and we had to take some pictures with him.




The tress were absolutely beautiful. I was not able to take pictures of all the trees because it was so congested. It was a small space with a lot of people trying to take pictures. We would have liked to see Cars, Avengers, Indiana Jones, Cinderella, and Moana trees, but maybe next year. But overall it was beautiful and I'm so thankful I got to go and take my own pictures. I wanted all of the decorations on the trees. I was particularly fond of the white lanterns on all the trees! 






Dumbo Tree

         
                        Robin Hood Tree                                                Peter Pan Tree






Before we left Disney Springs we stopped at Goof'y's Candy Company. My children love the chocolate coins and the character gummies. I bought two of each, it made a great snack for the trip back home and we still had some left overs to eat for at least a week(if we ration them lol). We are actually completely out and my children are not happy. They are telling me we have to go back to Disney World to get more candy. I mean, I agree with them, but it's not that easy when its a 13 hours drive!! 
We also stopped at Disney's Days of Christmas store, it was right in front of Goofy's Candy Company and I couldn't get past the entrance because of how packed it was! I didn't have the time to look at everything let alone get in line to buy something. Which I wanted too after seeing the Christmas trees. I have added this store on my list of things to go see on my next trip. I still have on there the hot air balloon ride too. I haven't forgotten about it lol. I feel like I've had that one on my list for a while and I still don't know when it will actually happen :/. 

 I couldn't leave without getting Pluto. This is a popcorn container! Isn't he cute??? I actually used him as a decoration :).

I love any trip that involves Disney and spending time with family. All of the shopping is icing on the cake. I'm blessed and thankful that we were able to go even if it was for a short amount of time. We tried to make the best of it. FYI we made it home around 2:00 a.m and I was back at work at 7:15 a.m  that same morning. But it was all worth it. 

Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center