Disney’s The Grand Floridian

Dear blog,
In my last blog I talked about my stay at the Walt Disney Polynesian Resort, during that visit we had the opportunity to ride the monorail to the one resort I want to stay at more than any other. The Grand Floridian. We were actually really hungry so we ended up eating there. We ate at the Grand Floridian Cafe, I found it to be affordable. For a party of 4 we spent $40 which is not bad for a Disney resort. We also had the option to eat at the 1900 Park Fare which is a character dining for $40 per person, so you can see why $10 per person is really affordable for Disney. We didn’t get to do it, but it’s on my list for next time. For the Grand Floridian Cafe, we didn’t have reservations but we were able to walk up and put our name on the list. We waited for about 10 minutes, but this was for a brunch time meal on a weekday, so I doubt this would be the case for a busy holiday evening. This Cafe is Victorian themed and very elegant. We were seated by the windows which offered a beautiful view of the garden. I ordered The Cafe Sandwich, an open faced hot sandwich with ham, roasted turkey, bacon, tomato, Boursin cheese sauce, and onion rings. It was delicious! For my children I ordered Mickey-shaped Waffles. This brings two waffles and potatoes. The waiter was very accommodating; I told him I only needed one because they were going to share, they wouldn’t eat it all. When he brought their breakfast it was already divided, which was very nice of them. I was very happy with the customer service and the food. I highly recommend you visit Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.













The other restaurant I mentioned is the 1900 Park Fare: its a very beautiful carousel theme.  They serve American cuisine, buffet style. For breakfast you can meet Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter, Tigger, and Winnie the Pooh. For dinner you can meet Cinderella and Prince Charming. The menu includes seafood, pasta, and beef specialties.


After breakfast we walked around the resort, I loved it. I cant wait to stay there one day. There is a splash area for the children in a tea cups theme. It was adorable! All I can think about is my next Disney adventure!



Have a blessed day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey