Petunia Pickle Bottom

 Dear blog, 

One of my go to brands for keeping my baby essentials organized is, you guessed it, Petunia Pickle Bottom. They offer so many different colors, prints, and styles. All of the products I currently own are from the different Disney collections; I love all of them. They seemed to have thought of every need a parent might have; from the simplest item such as holding the baby's pacifier to a breast pump bag. I love their products because they are comfortable to use, easy to clean, and stylish. I have a few of their pieces, but I have included more in my baby's Christmas list. 

All of the Disney prints are absolutely beautiful: they have Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Pixar, CinderellaSnow White, Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Disney Princess, and they recently launched The Child. I own the Method backpack in the Whimsical Belle print. This is the perfect size for me. This backpack is lightweight, which makes it easy to carry and very comfortable, which is important to me because I suffer from near constant back pain.  I also like that it has so many different compartments to store everything I need. All my items have a place. One thing I'm not thrilled with is that not all the prints have all of the same products. For example, Whimsical Belle does not have the stroller caddy so I had to purchase one from the Cinderella collection. I mean, it is still adorable but I would have preferred to have everything from the same collection. 



The following item from the Whimsical Belle collection is the cooler bag for bottles and snacks. I can't find the link to the one I purchased, but they do it have it in other collections, for example the Disney Princess collection. I currently use the cooler bag to store the breast milk when I go out which currently consists of my mom's house and the doctor's offices lol. But I absolutely love it because I have a place to store the milk while being stylish. As she gets older I will also store snacks for her and my other kiddos but we are not quite there yet. 

This particular item, I didn't think I would need, but let me tell you I DO. My little one does use a pacifier, but only for short periods of time. When she is done with it she spits it out, which is totally different from my oldest who couldn't go a moment without his pacifier. Well, to avoid misplacing the pacifier or losing it when we start going out I wanted to have a safe place for it and that is where the pacifier porter comes into play. 

Last but not least is the Wander stroller caddy from the Cinderella collection. This includes two insulated cup holders, different pockets, and my favorite feature is the straps for when I don't have the stroller with me, I can still carry the caddy around. 




Some of the items I would like to have in the future is the insulated bottle butler and the stroller hook.

I love all of these items and I highly recommend them. I see myself using them even as my baby gets older, so its not something I will be getting rid of any time soon.

                                                                    Have a wonderful day!

                                                                                   Besitos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey