What I got for Mother's Day!

Dear blog, here are the gifts my husband got me for Mother's Day. I'm thankful for every single one of them, but the one gift that I'm thankful for the most is my baby boy. If it wasn't for my baby, I would't be a mommy. He is my pride and joy and I'm so blessed to be his mom. He is the only gift I need for any occasion.

The first gift was the Prada Candy Florale Gift Set. This scent is perfect for Spring and Summer; it will probably be my go to perfume in the coming season. It's a smell that doesn't go away easily, it lasts all day. I could still smell it in the evening.


This is a diffuser necklace I found and wanted to try.  I made a post in the past about other difusser necklaces I liked, but this particular necklace was different. When I purchased this necklace I supported an organization, Soul Hope, to help the people in Uganda, Africa. I thought it was better to buy a necklace that would help make a difference in other people's life. One thing I like about this necklace is it's an oil necklace and all I have to do is add a drop of my favorite oil on the clay and I can enjoy the smell through out the day. This is definitely different from the other necklaces I have looked at, it doesn't need to have pads to add the oil. I think this way it's more convenient. I can't say anything else about it until I actually wear it. Once I do I will write a review about it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey