Kardashian nail polish and clothes collection and L'oreal foundation

Hey guys I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas break and a Happy New Year.

So I decided to go by Sears and try out the Kardashian Kollection, I only bought one item because it was on sale. They have some nice items in their collection, but they are very expensive. I bought a tan tank top with three buttons in the front. IT is just so pretty I had to have it. But at the same time, I was very disappointed in their collection because I thought they would have more variety in sizes for bras, but I was wrong. I hope you guys have better luck on finding the right size.
If you are interested in trying their nail polish collection make sure you go to a store that has them so you are able to see the colors better, I really wanted "It's All About Glam" but when I went to the store it was not what I was looking for. So before you spend your money, make sure it's exactly what you are looking for. Another thing I tried during Christmas break was the "Magic Smooth" L'oreal foundation. This is a great drug store foundation, it goes on the skin so smooth and it doesn't even look like you have foundation on, but it still gives great coverage. Also, it doesn't break me out, it keeps my skin acne free, unlike other foundations I have tried. Well, if you are looking for a good foundation, go to your nearest drugstore and try the "Magic Smooth" by L'oreal.
Talk to you guys later!
Dale!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey