Outfit of the Day

This is the outfit I wore to church on Sunday. I have extremely straight hair, I've tried using curling iron's and they don't give me any curls. So what I do to get curls is foam rollers from Walmart. I wash my hair, put them on, sleep with them, and the next morning I have curls all over my hair :). I love using the rollers because I'm not using any heat on my hair; I know the process takes more time but it is worth it. What I love about this product is that it brings different sizes of rollers that offers you any size  curls. Do you use rollers? You should use these, they are great. Now for my outfit!


Tank top: Francesca's

Pencil skirt: Jc Penny

Shoes: Traffic

Necklae: Tiffany & Co.

Watch: Avon






Dale!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey