Skin Routine


Alright guys I'm so tired of these pimples on this one spot on my face. I've had them for three months and they don't seem to go away; instead more pimples keep appearing. I don't know what to do. I've been using different products and I don't see any change. Down below I will post pictures of my skin routine. I have extremely oily skin, and I'm pretty sure the products in my routine are not helping me control the oil or the acne. I use the Aveeno Clear Complexion, to remove my face makeup. Followed by the Chanel Exfoliator (just because it is expensive does not mean it works; not for me anyway). Then the Cranberry Toner, and finally the Equate Daily Moisturizer(it has sun block in it, so I don't use it at night). Now to be honest, these products don't work for me. I've been wanting to try the Clean & Clear products, I just haven't gotten around to purchasing them. Have you tried them? What products do you use and what products work for you?
Thanks everyone, have a great day!
Dale!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center