The Great Gatsby

Hi beauties do you remember my previous post about my books to read list? I just recently finished a book on that list. The book is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. At first I was a little lost because I was not sure from who's point of view the book was being written; I thought it was Gatsby's but it wasn't, it's his neighbor. Also, I had to find a list of the characters and who they are because sometimes the author would either use first or last names and that confused me. Overall I enjoyed the book, it was amazing, I highly recommended it if you haven't read it yet. Now I can't wait for the movie to come out this Christmas, I'm really looking forward to it. From the previews I watched it will be fairly close to the book; though it will be in 3D. Are you looking forward to the movie? Tell me what you think of the book.
Take Care!
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey