Tuna Salad

Hi beauties, I want to show this food I've been really enjoying. It's very easy to make; all you need is a can of tuna, a bag of spring mix salad, ranch(or any dressing you like), and croutons. All I do is drain the tuna, set the spring mix on my plate, put the tuna on top, add some ranch, and lastly the croutons.Voila! You have a great tasting salad. I hope you try it, let me know if you like it. 

Have you tried Blogilates yet? What are you waiting for? Go over there and do some workouts that are going to make you feel great. I've been doing different workouts from there for a whole month and it has helped me improve my running, I've finally reached my two mile goal.
Have a great day!
Dale! 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey