Christmas in September

Hi beauties, I know I haven't posted much lately and Im sorry for that. This blog is going to be a little haul (it is more like a package from my mom, lol). I love checking the mail and seeing that I have a package slip in my box, it makes me happy. Every time I open a package from my mom it feels like Christmas.

Here are some of the goodies that came in my package:

The first three products are face masks, these were purchased from Walmart.com. I already tried the Clay Mask: Chocolate and Strawberry. I really liked using it, but I don't recommend buying them online because it comes out to be so expensive they each cost $1.39 and my whole purchased was $8. Not a very good deal for such small packages. I was checking online and ULTA sells them in a bottle.





This is the Macademia hair mask that I've been wanting to try :)


This is a Pineapple and Mango Body Bar. I really enjoy using Melaleuca's product. The next product is also from Melaleuca, it is the Renew lotion. I love this lotion, it leaves your body soft and it smells good, I have two big bottles of it and the travel size. I highly recommend it.


Lastly, this is a Purifying mask by No7. I'm in the process of creating a new skin care routine and I'm trying to find products that work on my skin, so I'm really excited to try this.

So this week on Tuesday my husband showed this funny music video from Korea and I don't want to be the only one to see it, so here is the link YouTube  and if you are interested in learning dance steps to this very cool song check Cassey Ho from the Blogilates Community. You guys know I really like Cassey's workout videos and I know you guys like her too, so don't hesitate to check out the dance. Enjoy!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping to see me.
Dale!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey