I Love Fall Tag

Dear blog, this is a tag that is going on over at YouTube, so I thought why not bring it over to the Blogger world.  Here are the questions

Favorite Fall lip color?

Too Faced Mood Swing



Favorite fall nail polishes?


Sally Hansen in Wholesome Earth



Favorite Starbucks Fall drink?
Pumpkin Spice Latte

Favorite Fall Candle?
Pumpkin Caramel Latte from Bath and Body Works



Favorite Fall scarf?





Haunted House, Haunted Corn Maize, and Haunted Hay ride?
I've never done any of these, so i don't know which one I like.

Favorite Halloween movie?







What are you dressing up for Halloween?
I don't celebrate Halloween, but here at the school we are having an activity on the 24th and we are all going to dress up.







Favorite candy to eat for Halloween?
Candy Corn







What is your favorite thing about Fall?
My favorite thing about Fall is that i get to wear boots.












Can you find Bashful?
I tag all of you to do this tag.
XOXO
Dale!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey