OOTD

Dear blog, this Thursday I wasn't feeling to well, so I was up around 7 and decided to workout. I got my workout clothes on and went to YouTube and searched for blogilates. The workouts I did today were Kill that Muffin Top for Beginners, Sleek and Sexy Arms for Beginners, and Fabulous Flat Abs for Beginners. I love doing these workouts, it makes me feel good and I'm actually doing hard core workouts. You should check out these workouts and give them a try. I then waited until it was 11, when I had to go to class. I spent my lunch time at the library looking for a book and to take some OOTD pictures. Here are the pictures showing you my outfit of the day.
Enjoy


Oh and this is my buddy with my favorite candle. He is Bashful from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. My dad bought him for me two years ago from the Disney store. Keep an eye out for him, he will be making some appereances and you will need to find him. 













If you are wondering about the book that I picked up, it was At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon; this is Christian Fiction.







XOXO
Dale !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey