Dr. Seuss and Universal Studios

Dear blog, last year for, New Year's, my family and I went to Universal Theme Park in Orlando, FL. This is the first time went to a theme park for the holiday's. I absolutely loved going to the parks during a holiday. I especially love the way that they were decorated. I want to go to Disney World's Magic Kingdom this year. I love riding all the rides, they are so much fun, but not to fun when it is cold and you get wet, lol but oh well. The park did a great job on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I was not  a big fan of the ride "Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey", because it made me very dizzy and I did not like having spiders that close to my face. While walking through the castle, I felt like I was actually in the movie. If you have not had the chance to go to Universal Orlando, you should. Also, I loved the show "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". This was such a cute and amazing show. I loved the Whos from Whoville, they are so cute. So, today my husband and I went to town to buy some Thanksgiving dinner, but I was on a hunt for Dr. Seuss Christmas decorations, I checked at Hobby Lobby and Walmart. I'm very disappointed, because I want Dr. Seuss to be my theme this year and neither store had what I was looking for. If you know of where I can find some, let me know. I did buy Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas movies. I have never seen either of these two movies, so I'm very excited.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey