Christmas Wish List!!

Dear blog, here are some of the things I'm wishing for, this Christmas, but I know that there's more to Christmas than just gifts. I just always like to see what everyone wants.

I want to go to Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL and visit Magic Kingdom, since I will already be in Miami for Christmas. I really want to go to Fantasy Land and eat at the Beauty and the Beast castle. That would be awesome :). Disney World is my favorite place ever, I would not mind if I got to visit there every year. How about you? I've been begging to go for a couple of weeks now, but by the looks of it, we can't afford it, but I'm still hoping. Hey it is where Dreams come true.



I would also like Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. I've heard nothing but great reviews of it. 





I love to read and I really want to read Don't Sweat The Small Stuff For Women by Kristine Carlson



This is the Naked Basics, this little palette has all the colors I want to own and I really want to try it since I don't own any of the Naked Palettes. I think this is one of the best for me, especially since they are all matte colors.



XOXO
Dale!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey