Doctor Who Sticky Notes, Where'd You Go, Bernadette and Bath and Body Works :)

Dear blog, today is the last day of the semester no that I have finished my last final exam. No more studying; it's time to relax and have some fun. Are you a Doctor Who fan? Well I am, it is a pretty awesome show. It keeps you entertained, on the edge of your seat, and always wanting more. At first I refused to watch it because I'm not really into weird shows, but after watching a few episodes I was hooked. I can't wait to watch the next season. I'm talking about Doctor Who because today I was exposed to the Doctor Who sticky notes and I just really want some. First they are so cute and second, I love the show. Here's how they look, someone gave me one of each, but I don't want to use them because these are the only one's I have. I do want to get the whole packet so we'll see, but if you guys want to buy them here are some places you can find them. Amazon and ThinkGeek. I wonder if they sell them at an actual store. I've searched, but can't find any. :(


Do you like them? Yea, so do I. I hope you check them out and enjoy them.
It brings the current Doctor (Matt Smith), the Tardis, and 4 Dalek's.



Like I said above, the semester is over and I want to do something fun; I want to read, which is such an awesome past time. Today, as a celebration of school being done, my husband and I went to town. We had a delicious lunch and then went to walk it off at the mall. I went to Bath & Body Works, they were having a sale on the three wick candles, two for $22, a good sale considering they each cost $20. I was excited they had some good scents, like Paris Day Dream City of Love and New York, New York the Big Apple. They smelled so good, but I could not get them. I know I'm going to regret it because when I can get them, they will be gone. I will be very sad, but you guys should give them a try. These candles belong in my house, lol. When I smelled them I could imagine being in each of those cities, two places I really want to visit. I also went by Target, I enjoy going to that store. I kept picking up items, but left the store without any. What was I thinking? Finally, I just went to Barnes and Noble; while my husband was getting some Starbucks for us, I was looked around for a good book to read on the plane while we travel this weekend. I'm always looking for a good book to read. Anyway, I did find one that caught my attention, it was over by 2012 Best Sellers and is titled Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple. I did not buy it because it was $25, but I do plan on reading it, hopefully I can find it cheaper at the airport, but doubt it. I'm really curious about the book and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I will be doing a review after I read it so you guys know what I thought of it and maybe to see if it's a book you are interested in reading.



Here are all four scents in the collection from Bath & Body Works; my favorites are Paris and New York. Which one is your favorite?
Picture from here: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/



And the book I want to read.







XOXO 

Dale!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey