Sunday Outfit of the Day

Dear blog, this is what I wore to church.  The dress is from Ross, I love it. The shoes are from kmart. My jewelry is from a boutique at Mall of the Americas called Versus Accessories, I was happy because I got the set for $28. There were more colors, but I chose the light blue, I would have liked the other colos as well. The quality is great. My family and I went to the movies on Saturday, we watched Les Miserables. It was a good movie, but it was way to long and to much singing. I was expecting more dialog, but there wasn't much. It was a sad story I cried in some parts. All the actors did an amazing job with their singing, very impressive. My favorite part was the musical number in the inn. Helena Bonham Carter (Tim Burton's wife) and Sacha Baron Cohen did a       
great job in this scene, it was extremely funny. I recommend you rent this movie comes out on dvd, but
it is too long to watch in theaters.
XOXO
Dale!



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey