All Sons and Daughters Concert

Dear blog, on Monday February 11, 2013, my husband and I attended a concert here at the school. When I saw the signs around campus, I really wanted to go, but the day before I felt like I needed to stay at home and work on a paper that is due soon. I ended up going and I'm so glad I did. I had an amazing time of worship with the band and my fellow classmates. It felt so good to take an hour of my day and just listen to the word of God and worship Him in song. The name of the band is All Sons and Daughters, they are from a little town in Tennesse. They are very talented and have a gift for ministry. If you are interested in listening to their music, they can be found on YouTube. I would love to hear them perform again I had such a wonderful time with them.

XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey