Benefit, Michael Kors, and Betseyville

Dear blog, I've done some shopping, but it has been spread out so I've been waiting for my package from Benefit to come in. From Benefit I ordered some of their skin care line. I ran out of my toner and decided to try theirs since it is specifically for oily skin. I also purchased the spray mist. I have only tried  it a couple of times. I will put up a review after a month of using it, but I will say this, it smells amazing. I look forward to using the products in the morning just because of the smell. They were pricey, for both items I paid $55. It is much cheaper than the Chanel skin care line though. I went by JC Penny's and bought this Betseyville watch for $30, what caught my attention was the flower pattern; it's going to be great for Spring. Also, it has a vintage feel to it and I love that. The last couple of items that I purchased were from Dillards. I really wanted a wallet from Michael Kors, but usually they are really expensive, but when I went to the store, certain wallets and purses were on sale. I decided to get this one and not leave it behind because I would have regretted not buying it when it was in such a good sale. I bought two wallets, the pink one is for me. Also, my iphone fits inside it, that was another reason why I wanted to get it. The red one is for my mom, it's actually a surprise so don't tell her lol. For both wallets I spent $102; that is not bad considering that the one I got my mom originally cost $138. I love when items are on sale and I can get more for my money.

I love the packaging it's so girly. I like that the products come in plastic containers so they won't break. The best part is that they look like they are in glass.
XOXO
Dale!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey