Bollywood Movies

Dear blog, I've been meaning to do a video about this topic, but for some reason I haven't gotten around to it. So here it is, I will be talking about Bollywood movies. Have you watched a Bollywood movie? Do you enjoy them? Well I do, a friend of mine actually introduced me to this genre of movies, and I became obssessed. If you are interested in watching Bollywood movies you can go over to Netflix and they have a pretty large selection. Here is a movie I really liked, but I recommend you watch it. In these movie you will experience romance, comedy, and lots of crying. In the picture below are some of the names of Bollywood movies you can watch.
XOXO
Dale

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

File:Kuch Kuch Hota Hai DVD Cover.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center