Tag, Confessions of a Blogger

Dear blog, I got the tag from Belle Amie . I thought it would be a fun tag to do, there is one on YouTube as well. There was something else I saw on her blog that I absolutely love and wish I could try; the nails Leather Effect is £12 or around $19. If you guys like it, I would love to know. I can't spend that much money on a nail polish, but it does look like something I would like to try. So, here is my tag.

When did you start your blog?

I started the blog on June 21, 2010, but I was on and off for a while. I needed to open an account and blog for one of my classes and after that I wanted to talk to other people around the world.

Have you had any other past online presence before (other blog, YouTube)?

My past presence was my blog for my technology class.

Why did you start to blog?

I started to blog because I really enjoyed writing my opinions on different subjects. I was looking forward to meet more bloggers and I wanted to show my opinion and hear other opinions.

When did you become serious about your blog?

It took me about a year to become serious because I had no idea what to write about and I was scared that I would have no followers. I've been writing my blogs without followers and it's okay. Writing blogs for me is a way to disconnect and write about things I love.

What was your first post?

My first post was on my family trip to Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?

My biggest challenge is not having things to write about, but that's when I take a break for a while and come up with ideas.

Where do you see your blog in one year?

I would like to see myself writing more frequently. I would love to have more followers.

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?

My biggest reward is writing about subjects I know and letting others read my opinions and sharing theirs.

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?

The most discouraging things is not having followers, it makes me feel like I'm not good enough blogger to have followers.

What is your lasting inspiration or motivation?

My inspiration is reading other blog post from the bloggers I follow. They motivate me because they also have many things going through their lives and they still find time to write on their blog.

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog, I would like to hear about your confessions as a blogger.

XOXO
Dale!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey