Empties

Dear blog, I have seen videos of people showing the products they have used up in the month and doing a small review over the products. I enjoyed watching these videos so I just though I should also make one on my blog. Also, doing this little project has helped me use up all my products and buy new products only after I have emptied the one's I already have. I have finished other products, but I forgot to save them.

The Cool Fix is an after shave lotion. I got this from Sephora as a free gift. This really helped my legs feel soft after shaving. I recommend it, I will buy it again in the future.

I also, enjoyed my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer; shade bisque. I will repurchase this product, it feels like I have nothing on my face.


I really enjoyed this Dove shampoo, it helped my hair feel clean and healthy. I plan to purchase it again. 

I love this chocolate body scrub from Avon. It smells awesome.

This was a good product to use, it does what it says it does, which is rare these days. I will repurchase this product.

I love Dove hair products, but I felt like this shampoo was not meant for my hair. It did not make my hair feel soft, instead it felt rough. I did like the smell. I will not be repurchasing this product.


I did not like this Gel cleanser and I will not be repurchasing it. The actual product didn't help or hurt my skin, it didn't do anything. I did enjoy the applicator; the brush is like getting a facial, it just needs a better cleanser.



This is one of my Bath and Body Works body washes. I love the scent and most of all I love the theme, but that is not enough for me to repurchase. I don't feel clean for a long time with this body wash and the smell doesn't stay on my skin like other products do. I will not be repurchasing this product. I want to find a good body wash that really cleans and soaks into my skin.


So these are my empties, what are your empties?
XOXO
DALE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey