March Favorites

Dear blog, it is the end of another month and you know what that means, monthly favorites!!!!!


I've really enjoyed wearing this mascara, I can see that it gives me volume but it also makes my lashes look longer. 

I've also enjoyed using this Lustreglass in Pinkarat from MAC. I've been using it on top of my Rimmel Airy Fairy, which is another one of my favorites (below).




I haven't been using too much foundation this month other than for performances, so what I have been using instead is my Laura Mercier Tinted mouisturizer. I love this product, it makes my face look like I'm not wearing anything, which is a plus for me and I feel like it does cover my dark circles.


This month I have read three books, and they were One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Animal Farm, and The Wizard of Oz. It took me a while to get through One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, it was very graphic and it really isn't a topic I'm interested in, but it's still a classic and I wanted to read it. It is a good book over all, it has a good and interesting story line, but I don't think I would read it again. Now I did not enjoy Animal Farm; it's very political and it's based on just what the title says, animals in a farm that want to take control. On the other hand I really enjoyed The Wizard of Oz, it's such a good book to read. Many of us just watch the movies and never bother to read the books. I feel like you can get so much more insight about the story from the book then from the movies. There is something special about reading the books, it makes me feel more connected when I watch the movie. Also, this book has illustrations that makes it that much more fun to read. I highly recommend reading the book.

This month I've really enjoyed watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I used to watch this show when I was younger and I still like it, if you are interested in watching it, it can be found on Hulu for free. 

And if you are interested I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice.  It has been really hard for me to read and keep up, but I'm going to continue to move forward in reading it.

Mini Haul 

I did not purchase this book, but it did catch my eye and it's a book that I would like to have in my book collection since I like Coco Chanel. I think it would look nice with all my other books :).


I had to stop at Bath and Body Works because they were having the 2 for $22 sale on the three wick candles, you guys know that this is the best time to buy their candles since you get more for your money. This time I had to get the Mahogany Teakwood, because it really does smell like Abercrombie and Fitch, I love it and so does my husband. Which is weird because he is very picky when it comes to candle scents.

Another scent I had to get was the Japanese Cheery Blossom. I love the scent and I own the lotion and it smells just like it. It's a great scent to have for spring.


For quite some time I've been on the lookout for a cute matte pink eye shadow. The one that I really wanted was from MAC, but I never found it. I think today I found one that I might like and it's Yogurt. I had a lady at the MAC counter put it on me and it looked like the one I wanted so Im really happy.




XOXO
Dale!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey