Haul

Dear blog, I have not done a blog in some time so here is one.

I got these shoes at Charlotte Russe, the reason I got them was because soon I will be student teaching and I want to have comfortable shoes but still be fashionable. The best shoes that came to mind were  wedges. I tried these on and they are very comfortable. They were very inexpensive also $30.



This is the DKNY Be Delicious perfume, I bought it in the small size for $20 from Walmart. I tried it once and I loved the smell. It's fresh, but at the same time very sophisticated. I feel like it is a day and night fragrance.


These two lip products are from Nivea and I got them at Walmart. I have heard that they are very moisturizing while leaving a light amount of color on the lips.


 You guys know I'm a Doctor Who fan, so we went by Barnes and Noble. I saw this book and I had to have it. It was $10.

This is the first book in the Star Wars series (based on the movies in chronological order); Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. It was $8 from Barnes and Noble.

I read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin last month and I absolutely loved it. I knew I had to get the movie, but now I need the book. This was on the $5 rack at Walmart.

This is the first season of the show Bewitched I purchased at Target for $9.99. I love this show. It's very funny.

This is the complete 1 and 2 seasons of Full House. You guys know I've been after these for a while. I found them at Target for a great deal, $16.99 for both of them together. It's great I'm so excited I found it.

I bought this body butter from Target; it's a bit pricey, $9.99, but I could not pass it up because I love the scent. This smell reminds me of the beach and sunscreen which is one of my all time favorite scents. I wear sunscreen just for the smell.


This is the coconut water cleansing wipes from Target for $5.99. I purchased these because I have heard several girls from YouTube talking about them. I'm excited about using them because I love coconut water.

 These are face masks from Target, $1.99 each. I got these to use with my mom when I visit. I plan on having spa nights with her to help her relax and just have quality time with her.

I have been loving these shoes since I first saw them. I was curious to see how they looked on me and if they were comfortable, which they are. I was so excited, they are comfortable and easy to walk in. I can bend down with them and wear them for long periods of time. These shoes are from Dillard's, $110.








I love the way this dress looks on me. This dress is from Francesca's and was on sale for $33. I think it's a great summer dress.

I did not buy this book, but I did want to include it in this blog because I'm currently reading since them movie based on it will be coming out in theaters soon. I love this book and I want it to be fresh when I go see the movie. I'm also very excited to try the dance workout video from Blogilates that is in honor of the movie. Oh it looks great.


XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey