Outfit of the Day and The Great Gatsby

Dear blog, my husband and I went on a date today to watch The Great Gatsby movie. I have read the book twice; the second time was to have the story fresh on my mind when I watched the movie. The producers did an amazing job with the movie. It was just like the book which is something I like and find important. I loved the outfits the characters wore, I was drooling over them. Also, I loved all the beautiful decorations and scenery. The movie was very similar to the way I had imagined the story in my head while reading the book. I highly recommend the movie and the book.

This is the outfit I wore today:
Blazer: Sears
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Sears
Necklace: Valsan





XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey