Silver Lining Playbook

Dear blog, I recently read Silver Lining Playbook. The book was great, I really enjoyed it. I was really looking forward to watching the movie, which I did. The movie was very different from the book. The producers did not follow the book very well. I can't believe the author of the book allowed that movie to come out with that name. If you have read the book, then you know that Pat does not get to see his wife nor talk to her. Also, he does not see his friend Danny until Christmas day, and in the movie Danny is shown several times, and there are many more details that do not match the book. I'm very disappointed and mad because it would have been great to see the book come to life. It was such a great love story. I felt like the actors did a terrible job acting, I felt like I was watching a parody.
XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey