Texas de Brazil

Dear blog, my younger graduated sometime this week and for lunch after his graduation my parents, brother, and  I went to the restaurant Texas de Brazil in Miami Beach, FL. This was my first time at this restaurant and I really liked it, I would love to go back again. This restaurant only has a few locations, here are the states where you can find the one; Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia. The buffet at the restaurant is $25 with a large selection, from salads, soups, and many other foods. Now if you want meat the price is $50 and includes mashed potatoes and sweet banana. The sweet bananas were delicious. There is a huge selection of meat, the meat servers come to your table if you have a little piece of paper saying you want meat. If you get tired of eating meat than you turned it to the other side that says no more meat. The restaurant is decorated beautifully, the food was great and the servers were great as well.

This was our view, it's beautiful, we looked out at the ocean.




This is the buffet bar.

My brother asked for this dessert and the people at the restaurant wrote Congratulations. It was very nice of them to do that.

XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center