Blogilates and Marley Lilly

Dear blog, I have talked about blogilates several times and how much I enjoy doing the workouts. Well for the past month or so I have been in a mood to workout and I've been going to my blogilates videos on YouTube. Also, I have enjoyed watching her "eat clean" videos. I have actually tried her flourless pizza and oh my goodness it was amazing. I highly recommend you try that recipe. I will be making again. I will post pictures when I do.

Here are some of the workout videos I've been doing for lately.
Legs on Fire
Butt of Fire
Back on Fire
Also, I've done:
Butt lift and Slim thigh
Dance with me Abs

I have a product from http://www.ogorgeous.com/pages/blogilates. It's the train like a beast look like a beauty tank top. Also, the gym bag.

Wish list from Marley Lilly: These products are so cute.
Monogrammed Racerback tank top
Monogrammed Pink Chained Length Bracelet
Monogrammed Mint and Coral Cuff Bracelet
Monogrammed Coral Salmon Cross Body Clutch
XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey