August Favorites

Dear blog, here are the products I've been loving this August.

I purchased this Jergens face cream at Walmart. I use this as a moisturizer at night because it's thick. It leaves my face very moist and soft.


This Benefit toner I've mention before; it's great. It gets all the extra dirt that my cleanser doesn't. I highly recommend this toner or any other toner because they do work.

This Olay body wash would have to be one of my favorite body washes I have ever tried. I get out of the shower and the smell it's still on my skin, I don't get that with Bath and Body Works body washes. Also, it leaves your skin feeling so soft. 

I love this Macadamia hair mask, it makes my hair soft and smelling good. Also, it helps the ends of my hair.

I love bows, especially this one that my mom did in my hair. I love it.



I tried making the Blogilates flourless pizza and took a picture like I said I would. It does take time to make, and it's not as cheap as Cassey says, but it's still a very good pizza. The toppings on my pizza are green peppers, hot dogs, onions, and cheese.

A blog post I've liked has been what's in my makeup bag by Scathingly Brillant. She uses very little makeup, but it looks very nice.

Have you heard of Michelle Phan, well she is a very successful YouTube makeup guru and she recently launched her makeup line. If you have heard of her, have you tried any products from her line? Her products look very nice and look like they really work. They seem a bit pricey, but hey nice things and quality are usually expensive. Here is the website in case you want to check them out.

This month I have read the fifth book in the Harry Potter series. It's not my favorite, I felt like it took forever to get to the point. Have you read it?

Also, I have been reading the Pretty Little Liars book series. I thought it would be fitting, given that I'm watching the show also. To me, the book and the show are nothing alike, so I feel like it's not necessary to read the books in order to understand the show. I don't usually say this, but I prefer the show over the books. I like how the characters develop in the show. For example,  the girls do not become friends again until book 8; in the first episode of the show they become friends. I am very disappointed with the way Ezra was portrayed in the book, (in the show he is way sexier haha) and i'm not even sure if there is going to be more between Aria and him. I hope so because they make such a cute couple. In the show now we know that Ezra is A, but that's not how it happens in the books. In the books Ezra is not a character that has stayed through out the series. So far I have read Pretty Little liars, Flawless, Perfect, and Unbelievable, Wicked, Killer, Heartless, and Wanted. I'm still missing a couple, hopefully I'll finish the series soon. I'm happy to say that I did not buy these books; I went to my public library.

XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey