Sally Hansen, Alex and Ani, Pitbull, and Tous

Dear blog, since the time I wrote about my recent wish list I have had the chance to buy two of the products on the list. I bought the Sally Hansen gel nail polish, I wasn't too impressed with the product. I do like the color I purchased, and now that I have used the product more I'm starting to like it. I'm looking forward to trying other colors. One thing I like about this product is that I don't need any particular nail polish remover, I can just use the one I have at home, which is a great thing.


I'm also the owner of three Alex and Ani bracelets. I like how they look on the hand, they look very simple but at the same time presentable. I have been wearing them since I got them. I absolutely love them. I picked bracelets that have a special meaning to me; I have one that says mom, another one that says daughter, and the one with my baby's initial.





I'm still working on purchasing my Pitbull perfume, since you know I'm a huge fan. You should give the perfume a try and leave me a comment telling me how you like it :). And my boy pendant from Tous.

Alright I have mini rant, I'm really upset that I will be missing Pitbull and Enrique in concert. I know I went once, but now they have new songs so it will be a completely different experience. Also, it's still in my bucket list to meet them; honestly I do not know how I will pull that off because the tickets to meet them are pricey and I can't seem to be in the right place at the right time :(. I'm one sad fan.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center