The Honest Company

Dear blog, my baby and I are doing very good. He is strong and healthy; he loves to eat. Recently he has been sleeping longer through the night. His last feeding is at 10:00 PM. He falls asleep right after he eats and wakes up around 5 or 6 for a feeding. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful baby, we haven't really had a bad night.

I used the Burt's Bees Baby Bee lavender lotion and this was not good for my baby's skin; he started to get bumps on his chest, so I decided to stop using it. I was also using the Johnson & Johnson products on my baby. The shampoo and body wash, and the lotion in the pink bottle. These products made the bumps on his chest worse, so I decided to try the Honest Company baby body products, to see if it would make a difference. The products I'm using are the shampoo and body wash, and the lotion. These products are great, my baby has had no bad reaction to them, his bumps are gone. At first I was concerned about the smell of the products, with them being organic and all, but to my surprise it left a nice clean smell on my baby. I would recommend these products to anyone who has a baby. I would have started with this company, but at the baby showers everyone brought products from Johnson & Johnson. The only thing I could find that all the products had in common was lavender; I think my baby is allergic to lavender, so we don't use any lavender products now. I bought the new products at Target, each bottle was $9.99, but with a baby a little goes a long way so it might be a while before I have to repurchase them. I would like to repurchase at least one more bottle of these so I can have a back up. I like to have back ups in case I run out, I don't like feeling like I have no more and then have to go out and buy something lower quality in a rush.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey