Win Enrique Iglesia Tickets (Tunespeak)

Dear blog, by now you know that I'm a huge Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias fan. So of course, I jumped on the band wagon and did what was required of me, which is to share their post on Facebook, I'm just so excited and wish I get chosen. The tickets are for the concert in San Antonio on October 18. This is one of those dreams that people have sometimes and the only way to achieve it is through something like this, so hopefully this helps me meet him. It's on my bucket list to meet Enrique and Pitbull. Hopefully I win, I know it's a long shot, but hey,
it doesn't hurt to dream right??
Here is the link if you are interested.
www.tunespeak.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center