Barnes and Noble Mark Twain Library Candle

Dear blog, several blog posts ago I mentioned how I enjoy the smell of old books. I even mentioned a shop on Etsy that sells candles inspired by the old book smell. I have not purchased any from that shop; even though I want too. I would still like to try old books, Dumbledore's office, and Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey (Doctor Who reference). Well my husband and I went on a date not to long ago and of course we stopped at Barnes and Noble to get some Starbucks. I mean our date cannot be complete until we have had our coffee. While I was browsing around I found some candles, and I thought well let's see if they have the scents I have been looking for. To my surprise they are selling bibliotheque inspired candles. I was so excited that I started to smell them. The candles were specifically inspired by old writers (Jane Austen, Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe and many more). which I liked. Sadly I could only get one because they were on the pricey side, $20 for each. Now the packaging was adorable, it looks very antique; that also caught my attention.

The one I chose was Mark Twain Library. the scent is tobacco flower and vanilla. I really have enjoyed this smell, it does remind me of a library. I like to imagine I'm in that era; silly me. I do hope that I get to try some of the other scents. I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen so I would like to have that one and the Edgar Allen Poe scent. The reason why I want this one is due to the episode of Doctor Who; go figure right. I hope you go by Barnes and Noble to buy one of the candles, and if you do I hope you enjoy it.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center