Haul!! :)


Dear blog, on Saturday I went to the mall. I wasn't planning on purchasing anything, but there were some cute items that I just had to try. Please watch the video first and then read the descriptions below.

#1
This first item was not purchased at the mall, but online during a sale that I couldn't pass up. And they are the Silk Bow Ballet Flats from The Brooks Brothers. They are navy and pink; such a beautiful combination. The original price for the shoes is $168.00, I got it on sale for $40 and now they are $67.20. They are fairly comfortable; I was able to walk around the mall with no problem. I would recommend them to you guys. Also, they look very nice on the feet.

#2
The next product is from the Mac Heirloom Mix Collection, I talked about this collection on my blog before. I absolutely love the concept of the Victorian Era; it's one of my all time favorites. The dresses, hair, makeup, and decorations, I love it all. This make up brush collection comes with a makeup bag that is white and with an outline of pearls which make it so classy and fancy. The bag is covered in sparkles and at the end zipper there is a silhouette of the queen. That was what caught my attention the most. Also, I was on the look out for new makeup brushes and I feel like these are perfect. The handle on the brushes is white. The makeup bag brings MAC 129SE, 190SE, 213SE, 224SE, and 209SE.

#3
I also stopped at Victoria's Secret, I was looking for nail polishes. Instead I found their hair collection. The collection brings shampoo, but I was not interested in that. I was interested in the dry shampoo. Usually Victoria's Secret products smell amazing so I'm pretty sure this dry shampoo will smell great. Next I got the weightless hair oil; I plan to use this on the ends on my hair to help my hair look more alive. The last product is the ultimate hairspray; the description does say that their supermodels love everything about this hairspray. Their hair looks great so I'm looking forward to using this product; maybe my hair will look like theirs.  I love the packaging, all in pink!! I will try this product and when I believe I have gotten a good feel for the product I will write a review. 

#4
The last thing I purchased was from Target and it was the I Dream of Jeannie TV show on DVD; it was $5.00. Usually this series is very expensive, so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and get seasons 1 and 2. I was happy with this purchase because I have been wanting to watch this particular TV show for quite some time.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful day. Leave a comment below with suggestions for a blog post.

**Not Sponsored**
Music in the video are borrowed from Taylor Swift's 1989 Album: Shake It Off. The song is protected under her copyright and was not used by permission. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center