How to get curls using foam rollers?

Dear blog, I usually don't have time to fix my hair on Sunday morning before church. I like to have some curls in my hair since my hair is so naturally straight. Since I don't have time in the morning, I try to get it done on Saturday night. I use foam rollers to roll my hair. It usually takes around 5 minutes to put all the rollers in and that is pretty good because I don't have to worry about it again until Sunday morning. I use foam rollers from Conair, they are very affordable: a pack of 48 for $3.82. Here is how I do it !

First, I like to start with clean hair. I washed my hair and let it air dry for about 30 minutes.


Second, I used the Suave Kids Detangling spray, I did not find the exact same one pictured here, but I did find a new similar one. I like this product because it gets the job done, it gets rid of any tangles I may have. Also, this product is very cheap, I highly recommend it and it can be found at any drugstore.


Third, I comb through my hair to get rid of any knots in my hair.

Fourth, I use the CHI Shine Infusion Hair Shine Spray. I like to use it on the ends of my hair, to help them look healthy. Also, it adds shine to my hair. I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair look, but it makes my hair oily. I would repurchase it, but it is on the pricey side, $14.50.

Now, I'm ready to put my rollers in. I like to use the larger foam rollers, this gives me a soft curl, not too tight. I put the rollers all through my hair.



Lastly, I use hair spay to hold my hair in place. I use Redken Quick Tease 15. This is also a pricey hair spray, but it really does hold my hair. 


The finished product! I absolutely love my loose curls. Also, using the foam rollers gives my hair volume, which is hard to do with my hair. My hair is usually so flat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey