Week 1 Reflection on Weight Loss Journey

Dear blog, I have completed my first week and it was a bumpy week. I struggled with some of the blogilates workouts. For some, I didn't have the upper body strength and for others I'm not that flexible yet. I did try my best to complete each workout. I did fail to complete the calendar; I didn't do it on Saturday or Sunday :(. There is no excuse for me not doing it the rest of the week. I do hope I do better this week. My food choices are still not the best. I definitely struggled with making healthier choices.

Weight for the week 193. It is very discouraging not seeing the weight go down. Hopefully I use this as motivation to work harder this week and see the weight go down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey