Week 2 Weight Loss Journey

Dear blog, this week has had it's ups and downs. I feel like I'm getting stronger and have been able to complete my blogilates workouts. Sadly I have been having some problems with my internet so the videos won't load, but I ride my stationary bike for about 30 minutes changing the levels of speed. Diet wise I believe I have made healthy choices, maybe it had to do with the fact that I have been sick. The thought of food makes me want to vomit. I have had to be careful with what I eat if not it will be coming back up and that is not something I want. The number on the scale has drop, but I don't feel any different. This is a very difficult journey, but I'm going to keep pushing forward because I really want to achieve my goals. Hopefully I will learn to appreciate the way I look and I remember the struggle it was to finally achieve that goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center