Week 7 Weight Loss Journey

Dear blog, last week was much better. I was looking slimmer, even though my numbers on the scale were not going down. I did lose a pound so I'm extremely happy about that. I feel like a slacker though with school starting up again; I feel like I have no time for anything else. All I do is take care of the baby, work around the house, and spend countless hours on my computer working on homework. I did good dedicating an hour of my day to workout; some days I could do the full hour other days I couldn't. I hope I can keep up that commitment this week. Time is such a precious thing, I need to learn how to take advantage of every minute.


* Sorry for not writing as much last week. I have lots of papers to write for my classes, but I won't let that stop me from writing several times a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey