Day 5 May Fitness

Dear blog
Today, for breakfast, I had a piece of toast and one egg with my detox tea from SkinnyMint. For lunch I had a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. For a snack I ate a Special K granola bar and an apple. I went for a walk before my boot camp class. WOW!! That was intense, but I loved it, I have a great instructor, he helps us stay motivated. He jokes around to keep the mood positive, and plays awesome music. I loved that I got to workout to Pitbull songs, if you have been reading my blogs for a while now, you will know that I'm a huge Pitbull fan. For dinner I had a 12 inch turkey breast sandwich from Subway on whole wheat bread, I had some chips with; it not many. To drink I had water. I've tried many forms of working out, but never a boot camp so I'm hopping I will see some results and I actually stay motivated through this new experience. By the way I'm so happy to say that I finished these two classes with A's!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey