May Fitness Day 12,13,14, and 15

Dear blog, yesterday was a rough day. My baby was so clingy because he has been sick. I like the clingy part because we get to cuddle; I just don't like the sickness part. I did not get to write my daily fitness update, but it's okay I can do it today.

On day 12 I had a breakfast sandwich (bacon, egg, on Ezekial bread). I drank my SkinnyMint Detox tea. For lunch, I had sweet potato, steak, and brown rice. Before going to workout, I had the GNC Lean Shake Burn protein shake. Drinking this shake has really improved my workout experience. I have more energy and don't feel weak. This has been something I have struggled with for several years. While working out, I get light headed and often faint, and it happened when I first started boot camp. I was determined to stick to the boot camp and was not going to let that get in the way so I decided to try the shake and it worked great. If you struggle with this as well, try a protein shake before your workout. For dinner I had a kiwi, strawberry, and milk smoothie. I did have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as well because I was so hungry. My workout for today was boot camp, this was intense cardio. It was insane, but I loved it. He did weigh and measure us. Every Tuesday we will be weighed so I have to make sure I don't gain any weight.

On day 13 for breakfast I had a sandwich (bacon, egg, on Ezekial bread). I did not drink my detox tea, instead I had some chamomile tea with lemon and honey. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich with some chips. For dinner two slices of pizza and three chicken strips. As a workout I rode my stationary bike for 4 miles.

On day 14 for breakfast we went to Cracker Barrel we had to take our baby to the doctor. I had a sunrise sampler. For a workout I went to boot camp. For dinner I had a salad with a pork chop.

On day 15, I haven't done much other than going to the doctor and sleeping. I did have a breakfast sandwich. For dinner two small bowls of chicken and vegetables soup. Here is the recipe Chunky Chicken Vegetable by Kraft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey