May Fitness Day 16, 17, 18, and 19

Dear blog, today is a gloomy day which is perfect because it matches how I'm feeling today, sick! I'm still fighting a cold and a throat infection. Also, my baby is sick so it has not been fun. For breakfast all I had was a cup of tea, but it was not your typical tea. I used essential oils from Young Living. This is my first time using essential oils, so far I like it. I have heard so much about oils, I just never decided to invest in it. I recently went to an essential oil class and I was hooked. I immediately asked my husband if I can order my kit and that could be my Mother's Day gift. I'm so glad he said yes. Anyway back to my tea, if you are interested in knowing more/or seeing my kit I will post a blog soon. I boiled some water for a couple of minutes, once it's done I pour it into a mug. I then poured one drop of Thieves essential oil, and 3 drops of lemon essential oil into my mug; I mixed some honey in to make it sweet. I had a really big lunch, I did not get to finish all of it. I had some pancakes, but only ate half of them.I had bacon, hash browns, eggs, and toast. For dinner I had two hot dogs with chilli on top and some potato salad on the side. Before I went to bed I had the same tea I did in the morning with the Essential oils.

On day 17 my husband made breakfast. I had 2 pieces of turkey bacon, with scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, and left over hash brown from the day before, oh and coffee. For lunch I had the same as yesterday. Dinner I had chicken and some re-fried beans.

On day 18 for breakfast I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on Ezekiel bread, and a small cup of 2% milk. For lunch I had salmon with yellow rice (a cup) and a banana. For a workout I went to Fitness Boot camp. For dinner I had one hamburger with potato salad.

On day 19, for breakfast I had a breakfast sandwich; eggs, bacon and Ezekiel bread. For a snack I had a Special K granola bar and a cup of coffee. For lunch I had cocktail sausages with rice (a cup) and sweet potato. Before my workout I drank a vanilla protein shake. For a workout I went to my Fitness Boot camp class. Man today was killer we worked on our arms, legs, and booty. We used leg weights WOW!! Intense!! For dinner I'm going to have two burgers, which is what we have left over from yesterday.

---I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
                                                                                                             Abraham Lincoln

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey