May Fitness Day 6,7,8,9,10

Dear blog, I know I'm a little behind on updating you on my process. On weekdays I always remember to drink my SkinnyMint detox tea, but during the weekend not so much. On Thursday I went to boot camp, it was hard. My body was hurting from my workout on Tuesday, but I love it. I have never been so motivated and happy to workout as I am now that I'm trying the boot camp. For dinner this day I did not make the right choice in food, things did not go as planned so we had to resort to an easy food, PIZZA. I'm not proud of it. On Saturday I also had pizza, I had a girls night with my friend; we watched movies and ate pizza, lol. For Mother's Day, my husband took me to Outback Steakhouse (so good, I love this place). I had a bloomin' onion (this is a given, you can't go to Outback without having this), steak, mixed vegetables, and cheesecake. I actually had the promotion they offered for the holiday. I love this place, they have awesome food: my favorite meal is their blooming burger, oh my gosh so delicious!! I highly recommend this restaurant. I also just had my night time detox SkinnyMint tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey