Run Disney

Dear blog, something I would like to accomplish is the Disney Princess 5K or Disney Enchanted 10K run at Walt Disney World. Both events are run in the Epcot Park, how awesome is that!? I want to go next year; February 18-20. I'm not sure if next year will be possible, but if not next year then certainly the year after that. There are two reasons standing in my way of this goal/accomplishment: money and not prepared. Not only do I need to pay for the run I need to pay for travel expenses from Arkansas to Orlando. Price for Disney 5K ranges from $65-$75, and Enchanted from $110-$140. The second reason is I'm going to need to start running again. Disney has a pacing time that must be kept, I need to practice based on this pacing. I've been wanting to do this for some time now and I will do it no matter what. I will make this happen. I love visiting the Disney Parks so I will love being able to run one of the parks and best of all is having all of the characters there cheering you on. Don't worry, whenever I do it, I will take pictures of everything for you. This is something I want to keep a record of. I think this is great and I look forward to doing it. If you want to learn more about it click here. Let me know if you have done something like this.

All of our dreams can come true-if we have the courage to pursue them.
---- Walt Disney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey