Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale

Dear blog, on Saturday we took a break from homework and house work and went to the mall. I passed by Bath and Body Works and noticed their sale, but it didn't register. I tell my husband hey I need to stock up on body washes, so we turned around. I felt overwhelmed; there were so may people and products. I knew for sure that what I wanted were body washes. The problem was finding the right scent, which is hard because they have so many and they had new collections. Some of the products were $3 and $5, which is impressive considering that the original price is $12.50. The sale is also happening online, so go check it out.

I got this Mahogany Teakwood, this is more of a Winter scent. I'm going to save it for those months. This smells so good, it has a musky scent to it. I got the body wash and the mist. Each product for this line is $5; which is great because the body wash was $12.50 and the mist is $14.




To me this is the best scent for the summer time. This reminds me of my favorite scent: the beach and sunblock. This is the Oahu Coconut Sunset; I got two body washes and one lotion. I will definitely be using this sent during the summer. This collection is half price.

This is the Seaside Sunset foaming soap; personally, I liked the packaging on this product, that's what caught my attention. It smells great :). This product was $3; this was also half price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey