Becky Thompson

Dear blog, I first heard about Becky Thompson from a friend at church. I asked her what she received for her birthday; she mentioned the book Hope Unfolding by Becky Thomson, which her husband had given her. She explained that Becky is a Christian blogger who talks about motherhood, marriage, and other subjects. I was hooked as soon as she described her. It's nice to know there are other women out there who know what it feels like when you are overwhelmed by life. Since she talked to me about Becky, I've been reading her blogs. I haven't purchased the book just yet, but my friend will let me borrow her copy when she is done. I might buy it before then, though. I enjoy reading encouraging blogs and I especially love blogs with encouragement built from the Bible. I highly recommend Becky's blog.






Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center